Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Okay, I guess I can wait.(Day 1)

I went to the ol' midwife yesterday and I am only 4 1/2 cm dilated. Which means to say, that this kid isn't coming out anytime soon. He gave us all a nice little tease, with the dilating and the contractions but, in the end, he probably won't come until pretty darn close to his due date(or even after). Okay, I guess I can wait. But I'm only giving him 10 days. (Because that's his due date). But what can a hot, huge, miserable, tired pregnant lady due for 10 days to keep herself entertained and occupied? Well, that's exactly what we're going to find out.

Day 1 (Wed. July 29th)
I got up this morning @ a whopping 3:45am. Why? Because it's so darn hot I would rather be up this early and go to bed early, then have to move my bulk around the house in the hottest part of the day (early evening, night). I'm feeling crafty, so mostly I will be sewing in the morning, trying to finish up old projects (pictures later) and catching the sunrise. (I can't remember EVER purposely doing this, so why not now?)

We went to the movies with my old friend Brittny and managed to stay in the air conditioned movie theatre and then mall for 4 hrs. Nice!

Dave's job was sooooo hot that they shut it down early, so he was already home we the girls and I got home. Double Nice!! Maybe ten days won't be as difficult as I thought. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment