Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sad, mad, bad. bad camera.

Ah alas, I cannot figure out how to (literally) plug my USB cable that connects my camera to my computer and therefore allows me to up load my pix from my camera to my computer. This is really bumming me out! Especially because, before we moved I had no problem figuring out how to plug my camera in but now, for some reason, I cannot figure it out? (!)

Anyhow, life here continues as normal except the poor girls are going BONKERS! They are only so mess-free activities they can do indoors! They have resorted to being my little helpers, just to keep themselves entertained with something to do. This means, even if I don't want their "help", I get a double dose of it anyway! :) It seems there are a couple of things Malina can do on her own (w/ only semi-constant supervison)that makes her feel like a big kid, and that she doesn't make a bigger mess in the process of doing it (THIS is the hard part). She does a pretty good job at vacuming, unloading the clothes from the washing machine to the dryer, and putting the clean silverware away from the dish washer. It really is nice that Malina is starting to be helpful around the house, we will definitely need it when the baby is born!

Ella on the other hand, is only kinda interested in helping, when she feels like it, but mostly she's just not big enough. Malina is a big kid for her age but, Ella is kinda petite. Of course after the baby is born she won't seem so small!

No comments:

Post a Comment