Thursday, February 5, 2009

Brand New Blog

I decided to start this new blog as a way to include more of the Howard family doings as a whole--not just baby stuff. Which is why it is pretty ironic that our first big announcement is that we are expecting our third little Howard!!! I had my first doctor's appointment yesterday and it has been officially confirmed that I am now 13 weeks prego. Which means I'm also out of the first trimester and hopefully almost out of the morning sickness. (a.k.a.: the anytime/ anywhere sickness)

I don't want to be the whiny pregnant lady who has had 2 kids, and really, I can't hack a little moring sickness the THIRD time around? Well that's just it, I NEVER got morning sickness with the first 2 kiddos, and this time around it is just throwing me for a loop. I've tried: little frequent meals, hard lemon candy, and peppermint tea but "it" still comes up when it wants.....so if there are any veteran moms with a few good secrets, I wouldn't mind some motherly advice! (even if your not my mom) :)

The Doctor did send me home with ultrasound pix of my tiny little baby, so I'm gonna see if I can find a way to get them on here a little bit later, right now I'm off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment