Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 4 (Aug. 1)

Dave has worked the last couple of saturdays and so, hasn't seen Malina in her soccer class yet. I call it a 'class' because they are just supposed to be learning skills and they don't actually play any games yet. In Puyallup, the youngest age for a soccer team is 6 yr. old. Still, Malina really enjoys the class.

So Dave opted to take Malina to her soccer class and Ella and I headed over to our farmer's market. We walked around and found some eggplant, leeks, and golden squash but then I started getting dizzy. Our farmers market is in the middle of town @ a park w/ a playground, that is right outside of the library. This makes it very easy to bring the kiddos with. So after we got some veggies I let Ella play @ the play ground while I tried to get my strength back and stop my head from spinning. Dave came with Malina about 10min. later. We were going to get Dave his first ever library card that day but since I wasn't feeling good, we opted just to go home. But first, Dave HAD to get a couple of lbs. of clams to eat for lunch. :)

We went home, had lunch and Dave took the girls outside to ride bikes while I went to the grocery store. After that, we just kicked back and relaxed. I'm trying my hardest to view these last preggo days as a vacation of sorts; painful, tiring and hot but a vaction, none the less. I mean, what IS a vacation? Eating out, sleeping in (when I CAN sleep), trying to enjoy the beautiful weather, and doing as many activities as possible. That's about what I've been doing, just throw in lots of painful contractions and pressure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment