Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pregnant List Update

Let me tell you, I sure have been busy. I have been cooking up a storm. Buying food in bulk and the opening of our farmer's market has been a good motivator. Here is my revised list.

1. Get a deep freezer **Done**
2. Buy a bed for baby and I to rest/nurse/sleep on **Done**
3. 21 dinners pre-made in the deep freezer **Done**
4. 7 servings of pancakes in the freezer **Done**
5. 2 family sized servings of 4 different soups frozen in freezer (Artichoke, broccoli,_______, ________.)
6. 30 activity kits for the girls--hands on projects they can do without me, while I breast feed, etc.
7. organize the girls' closet
8. organzie the bookshelves in our room--get rid of unused books
9. sell the quad

It makes me feel better to have a good stash of dinners in the freezer. There's not much diversity, but there sure is alot of it.(lasagna meat, burritos, spaghetti sauce, and pork chops.) I also found some delicious recipes for pancakes, instead of just the plain kind. There is: Rasp. white choc. chip, blueberry, strawberry, and banana. They smelt REALLY good while I was making them; it made it very hard not to eat a couple!! :)

My next task is the soups. I'm waiting until our Farmer's Market has broccoli and leeks that have come in and then I can make my big batches. My sister Sara also gave me a delicious recipe for Chicken Tortilla soup that I can't wait to try!

On my Prego list, I did delete the muffins to make. We don't really eat muffins and so I would rather spend my precious pre-baby time on something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment