Friday, December 11, 2009

All I want for Christmas.....

At Christmas time, we tend to do more fun shopping than we normally do all year. Buying and making presents for friends, family, and little kiddos. Consequently I always see ALOT of stuff that if I could, I would buy because they are on sale at this time of year and it is usually the cheapest price I can find them. (usually). It takes all my will power not to just give in and spend the 100's of dollars I'd like to but, if I could ; ) , this is what I'd buy:

A Homesteading series, which compiles alot of the "home-craft" I'm into, all in one set: www.franklinsprings.com/films/hsbsixpack/




And always, always, always, I am dreaming about eating at The Herb Farm (yum): http://www.theherbfarm.com/dining/
(The Herb Farm never has "sales" to speak of, the cold-weather just makes me think of good food! : D)
















No comments:

Post a Comment